NCC Hosts Small Business Resource Fair during Rocky Mount’s Minority Enterprise Development Week
The Nash Community College Small Business Center hosted a Small Business Resource Fair in partnership with Station Square on Wednesday, December 1, 2021. The event was part of Rocky Mount’s Minority Enterprise Development Week.
Participating vendors included:
- The City of Rocky Mount Minority/Women Business Enterprise Program
- Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
- USPS Business Development Department
- Thread Capital
- ECC Small Business Center
- The Carolinian Newspaper
- NC Works
- NC Bar Foundation – North Carolina Law Enforcement Assistance Program
- Partner Community Capital
- Evolve Consulting
- Fennell Services
- Nash Community College Corporate Training
The Small Business Center at Nash Community College exists to increase the success rate and number of viable small businesses in North Carolina by providing high quality, readily accessible assistance to entrepreneurs, prospective and existing small business owners leading to job creation and retention. This mission is accomplished through the free business support services provided that include confidential, one-on-one counseling, business seminar offerings on a wide variety of topics, business courses, professional referrals, a resource center, and networking opportunities.